Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HABITS

I wake up early in the morning
To condone the slow pace of my clock
I muck around the house
'Twidling my thumbs'
Blasted by my mom.

Can't switch on the TV or the COMP
Till the 'don' of the house is gone.
Breakfast used to be a distant dream
Here I have to gulp butter and cream
Or else, need to endure my mom's scream.

Once sporting a 'goti' now clean-shaven
There was no alternative given.
Evenings used to be full of activities,
Now searching for a 'hub' to measure up the beauties.

Gyming was my passion,
Had a good sense of the latest fashion.
Here, my sleeveless and my shorts keep me occupied,
My wallet keeps my hand tied.

A sportsman by birth
Turning into a vociferous erudite
Is no meager task.
The changes are self inculcated
To enable my dreams to be protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment